Philodendron Pink Princess is one of the hottest houseplants around. Philodendron Pink Princess is easy to grow, but there are some very important things you need to know in order for this plant to grow to its full potential. The charming contrast of deep green and hot pink, in the same leaf, makes Philodendron Pink Princess truly a royal plant to grow in your home. The Pink Princess has become one of the most beautiful plants that are currently the hottest trend. Many also mention other names of this plant, among others : philo pink princess.
Philodendron Pink Princess for sale and serve shipping to all over the world with safe packaging and complete with phytosanitary certificates. The photo above is for reference, we will send plants that have healthy roots, stems and 3 - 5 leaves. Plant delivery is without soil, will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist.
Process after payment
- Step 1, the process of applying for an export permit to obtain a phytosanitary certificate. Takes 10 - 12 days
- Step 2, plant quarantine process.
- Step 3, packaging and shipping. Takes 6 - 7 days to ASIA destinations, 7 - 8 days to USA & CANADA destinations & 8 - 10 days to EUROPE destinations.
Please contact us if you want to buy Philodendron Pink Princess in wholesale, we will give you the best price and we can help for Philodendron Pink Princess Care.
- The seller provides phytosanitary and invoice (optional)
- The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. After the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- The buyer is obliged to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, if he does not provide instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if there is a problem
- The possibility of damage to the plant and a shipping risk that must be accepted by the buyer
- If the plant sent is damaged or rotten, a plant replacement will be carried out and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- Regulations that apply in Indonesia for exports are required to apply for an export permit which is a prerequisite for the manufacture of phytosanitary. so consumers have to wait for export permits to come out
- Every shipment made will be subjected to laboratory examination by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So consumers have to wait for the checking to finish
- The process of applying for an export permit and laboratory checking is about 1-3 weeks
- Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free with the condition that postage costs are borne by costumers. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
- Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
- Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.
- If there is a refund agreement, it is a refund on the value of the plant price only. So it does not include shipping cost.
- Customers do not curse and reproach on social media. If this is done, the refund process will be more difficult and maybe we will not refund.
Philodendron Pink Princess for sale, Buy Philodendron Pink Princess, Philodendron Pink Princess care, wholesale Philodendron Pink Princess, Philodendron Pink Princess price, Philodendron Pink Princess supplier, Philodendron Pink Princess Shop