Philodendron Melanochrysum for sale and serve shipping to all over the world with safe packaging and complete with phytosanitary certificates. The photo above is for reference, we will send plants that have healthy roots, stems and 3 - 4 leaves. Plant delivery is without soil, will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist.
Process after payment
- Step 1, the process of applying for an export permit to obtain a phytosanitary certificate. Takes 10 - 12 days
- Step 2, plant quarantine process.
- Step 3, packaging and shipping. Takes 6 - 7 days to ASIA destinations, 7 - 8 days to USA & CANADA destinations & 8 - 10 days to EUROPE destinations.
Please contact us if you want to buy Philodendron melanochrysum in wholesale, we will give you the best price and we can help for Philodendron melanochrysum Care.
Philodendron Melanochrysum Care :
Philodendron Melanochrysum, also known as the Black Gold Philodendron, is a beautiful climbing tropical plant that is easy to grow and requires little care. Apart from their velvety texture, they are known for their large, dark green, almost black crystal-like leaves crossed by yellow veins. Many also mention other names of this plant among others : philodendron melano, philo melano, philo melanochrysum, gold black philodendron.
Size & Growth
If grown indoors, Philodendron Melanochrysum usually reaches a height of between 90 and 150 cm. Outdoors they can grow even taller, reaching a height of 6 meters. Philodendron Melanochrysum leaves can grow up to 60 cm long.
This may sound confusing, but yes, Philodendron Melanochrysum enjoys sunny shade. Bright shade means filtered sunlight or bright indirect light. As a tropical plant, Philodendron prefers shady areas. This plant does not like direct sunlight, but it still needs some light to grow. Direct sunlight can easily turn the leaves yellow or even burn them. To give your plant the perfect environment, place it in an east or north facing window where your Melano can get enough light to grow and thrive.
When it comes to watering Philodendron Melanochrysum, you should always ensure that the soil is never dry. You need to water your plants all the time, but also avoid over-watering. You can check if it's time to water the Philodendron by sticking your finger in the pot, until you touch the ground with your first knuckle. When it's dry, it's time to water your plants. If the soil is still wet, you can wait a few more days and then check again. Excessive watering often leads to root rot. With too much water in the soil, oxygen cannot penetrate the roots. In this situation, the roots of your plant will quickly rot.
Type of soil
This Philodendron plant likes well-drained soil and moist soil rich in organic matter. Because it is able to drain water, sphagnum moss is an excellent choice for your plants.
It is also important to mix a soil mixture that will allow excess water to drain through the drainage holes at the bottom of the pot, but will hold enough water to moisten your plant. Avoid potting mixes that are too dry, wet, or gritty.
Temperature & Humidity
Philodendron Melanochrysum can be grown as an ornamental or outdoor plant in mild climates. The ideal temperature they prefer is between 21 to 27 °C. Philodendrons can also withstand temperatures dropping to 15 °C, but keep in mind that this is not an ideal environment for your plant. As the weather gets colder, be sure to bring your plants indoors during the colder months. Regarding humidity requirements, Philodendron Melanochrysum does not require high humidity levels to thrive. While humidity won't affect your plant's growth, a high humidity environment is still preferable. Why? Because humidity levels of 60% or more can help leaves grow healthier and your plants to be more fertile. To achieve this, you can moisten the leaves with water or use a pebble tray. It's very simple, all you need to do is fill the tray with gravel and water, then place your plants on the tray. Evaporated water creates moisture that goes directly to your plants.
To help your plants grow, we recommend feeding them with a quality fertilizer that has a high amount of nitrogen such as NPK. However there are some important steps to follow before you can fertilize your Philodendron Melanochrysum. The first rule is to check if the soil is still moist before feeding your plants. Fertilizing your Philodendron when the soil is dry can damage the plant and damage its roots. If necessary, you can water the soil a few days before fertilizing.
Pots & Repotting
When it comes to repotting your Philodendron Melanochrysum plant, one thing you should consider is finding a pot that is larger than the original. It usually takes a year or two for Melanochrysums to outgrow their pots, which is when you will need to repot them and measure your next pot. Looking at the size of the plant you can easily decide when to repot. Also, when your Philodendron is root-bound, its growth will slow down significantly.
- The seller provides phytosanitary and invoice (optional)
- The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. After the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- The buyer is obliged to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, if he does not provide instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if there is a problem
- The possibility of damage to the plant and a shipping risk that must be accepted by the buyer
- If the plant sent is damaged or rotten, a plant replacement will be carried out and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- Regulations that apply in Indonesia for exports are required to apply for an export permit which is a prerequisite for the manufacture of phytosanitary. so consumers have to wait for export permits to come out
- Every shipment made will be subjected to laboratory examination by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So consumers have to wait for the checking to finish
- The process of applying for an export permit and laboratory checking is about 1-3 weeks
- Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free with the condition that postage costs are borne by costumers. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
- Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
- Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.
- If there is a refund agreement, it is a refund on the value of the plant price only. So it does not include shipping cost.
- Customers do not curse and reproach on social media. If this is done, the refund process will be more difficult and maybe we will not refund.
Philodendron Melanochrysum for sale, Buy Philodendron Melanochrysum, Philodendron Melanochrysum care, wholesale Philodendron Melanochrysum, Philodendron Melanochrysum price, Philodendron Melanochrysum supplier, Philodendron Melanochrysum Shop