About Philodendron Plant
The philodendron plant is one of the leaf ornamental plants originating from the Araceae tribe. This plant has many types of species scattered throughout the world. Philodendron plants really like moist places such as tropical forests, river banks, swamps and even on the roadside, living by vines on other trees with their roots.
Philodendron plants are famous for having many types. Each type of philodendron has characteristics in different physical parts. Be it the shape of the leaves, the size of the plant, or the color of the leaves. Another advantage of the philodendron is that this plant is very easy to care for. Philodendron plants are very adaptable to all environmental conditions. So, almost everyone in various regions can grow this plant at home. And one of the types of plants that we cultivate in our greenhouse is Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated.
Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated Plant
Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated has several beautiful and striking leaf shapes. This plant boasts an amazing variety of leaves in cream tones and greenish hues and sometimes features blocks of cream or yellow hues. Grow in warm, humid, sunny conditions and watch these vines climb up and produce large, dramatic foliage. A rare plant collector's dream.
Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated For Sale to Worldwide
We sell Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated plant with Safe Packaging, Fast Shipping and Legalized with Phytosanitary Certificate. Let's buy Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated from our store, get discounted prices and free shipping for bulk order. And before making a purchase, it is better to read the listed description.
- The Philodendron Florida Beauty Variegated photo above is just an example, you will get random plants with sizes and shapes like in the photo (2-3 leaves). We will choose the best plants for you. Healthy plants are our priority. The size of the plant to be sent can be larger or smaller depending on available stock.
Plant delivery is without soil, we will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist. And and we also use hot/cold insulation cover on the box to make it safer.
- For wholesale price and custom order, please contact us via Email or Whatsapp. And please read and understand about this store's Terms & Conditions before you buy.
- Step 1, the process of applying for an export permit to obtain a Phytosanitary Certificate. Takes 7-12 days.
- Step 2, Plant Quarantine Process. Takes 1-2 days.
- Step 3, Packaging and Shipping. Takes 6-7 days to ASIA, 7-8 days to USA and 8-10 days to EUROPE.
- The seller provides phytosanitary and invoice (optional)
- The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. After the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- The buyer is obliged to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, if he does not provide instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if there is a problem
- The possibility of damage to the plant and a shipping risk that must be accepted by the buyer
- If the plant sent is damaged or rotten, a plant replacement will be carried out and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- Regulations that apply in Indonesia for exports are required to apply for an export permit which is a prerequisite for the manufacture of phytosanitary. so consumers have to wait for export permits to come out
- Every shipment made will be subjected to laboratory examination by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So consumers have to wait for the checking to finish
- Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free with the condition that postage costs are borne by costumers. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
- Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
- Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.
- If there is a refund agreement, it is a refund on the value of the plant price only. So it does not include shipping cost.