About Aglaonema Plant
Aglaonema is a popular houseplant from the Araceae tribe. The genus Aglaonema has about 30 species. They are native to tropical and subtropical regions of Asia and in general, Aglaonema plants are known as Chinese evergreens. The original habitat of the Aglaonema plant is under tropical rain forests, grows well in areas with low light intensity and high humidity. Aglaonema plants have fibrous roots and stems that are not woody. The leaves are pinnate and have transport vessels in the form of xylem and phloem arranged randomly.
Currently, various kinds of Aglaonema plants have been successfully developed with very attractive plant appearances with various colors, shapes, and sizes of leaves so that they are much different from natural species. And one of the types of plants that we cultivate in our greenhouse is Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh.
Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh Plant
Aglonema Rotundum Aceh is a type of aglonema that is quite unique and different from aglonema plants in general. If the aglonema leaves are generally wide, the Aceh Rotundum aglonema leaves actually have smaller, but adorable leaves. the aglonema rods of Aglonema Rotundum Aceh are also not straight, even though the stems of aglonema in general should be straighter.
Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh For Sale to Worldwide
We sell Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh plant with Safe Packaging, Fast Shipping and Legalized with Phytosanitary Certificate. Let's buy Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh from our store, get discounted prices and free shipping for bulk order. And before making a purchase, it is better to read the listed description.
- The Aglaonema Rotundum Aceh photo above is just an example, you will get random plants with sizes and shapes like in the photo. We will choose the best plants for you. Healthy plants are our priority. The size of the plant to be sent can be larger or smaller depending on available stock.
Plant delivery is without soil, we will use sphagnum moss or tissue to keep the roots moist. And and we also use hot/cold insulation cover on the box to make it safer.
- For wholesale price and custom order, please contact us via Email or Whatsapp. And please read and understand about this store's Terms & Conditions before you buy.
- Step 1, the process of applying for an export permit to obtain a Phytosanitary Certificate. Takes 7-12 days.
- Step 2, Plant Quarantine Process. Takes 1-2 days.
- Step 3, Packaging and Shipping. Takes 6-7 days to ASIA, 7-8 days to USA and 8-10 days to EUROPE.
- The seller provides phytosanitary and invoice (optional)
- The seller is responsible for inspection in Indonesia. After the package is shipped, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- The buyer is obliged to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, if he does not provide instructions then the seller will use the usual standards and the buyer has no right to sue if there is a problem
- The possibility of damage to the plant and a shipping risk that must be accepted by the buyer
- If the plant sent is damaged or rotten, a plant replacement will be carried out and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer
- Regulations that apply in Indonesia for exports are required to apply for an export permit which is a prerequisite for the manufacture of phytosanitary. so consumers have to wait for export permits to come out
- Every shipment made will be subjected to laboratory examination by the Indonesian Plant Quarantine Agency. So consumers have to wait for the checking to finish
- Our top priority if there are damaged plants is to replace new plants, according to the terms and conditions. We provide plants for free with the condition that postage costs are borne by costumers. This is because damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants.
- Must include clear videos and photos when opening the package as proof. Also please take a picture of your Phytosanitary certificate on the box.
- Refund only applies to plants whose conditions are totally damaged (leaves, stems and roots). If it only leaves, we will not refund the plant. Because it is a risk of shipping and is a normal case.
- If there is a refund agreement, it is a refund on the value of the plant price only. So it does not include shipping cost.